If you are a regular reader of my blog, you probably notice things look a bit different. I figured it was about time to change things up and try a new design. I hope you like it! Here are a few other things I have been up to lately:
- Visiting the ER with my husband and then trying to be a good nurse while he recovers from another back injury. I never realize how much he does on a daily basis until I have to do it instead! That is one reason why I didn’t do any YouTube vlog videos this week, just too much else going on.
- Getting ready to participate in the upcoming Dayton Book Expo this Saturday. I hope I get to meet lots of eager readers and share my books!
- Reading way too much Foo Fighters fanfiction.
- Brushing up on my art history, particularly the abstract expressionism movement. Looking at awesome art by other people always inspires me to create my own!
- Figuring out Tumblr (which seems a lot like Pinterest to me). Feel free to follow me on there if you want!
- Selling some artworks (woot woot), including the one pictured above which I just finished yesterday!
- Trying to figure out how teachers are expected to pay back outrageous student loans on the pay they get!
- Munching on Chocolatey Strawberry Pop-Tarts, which are delicious!
- Dreaming about how cool it would be to be a medical examiner (if I could get past the smells).