I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving if you happen to celebrate it. I had a really good day. My husband and I went over to Indiana to have dinner with my mom and her husband. We decided to go over there a day early to break up the drive, and to go to Marion, Indiana to see their holiday Walkway of Lights. It was cold, but we still got out and walked around the park a little bit to enjoy the lights and gardens:
I threw in a penny and made a wish on the fountain pictured above. I certainly hope it comes true!
I had a lot of fun and am glad I went, but now I am EXHAUSTED.
- Double ear and sinus infections wreaking havoc 😦
- New antibiotics tearing up my stomach
- Had to miss out on Thanksgiving with the family (too sick to travel)
- Still thankful for all the blessings in my life, glad to have food in my belly (even if it is going right through me right now), glad to have a roof over my head, and a nice, soft bed to lay in when not feeling well
- Glad to have a loving husband and kitties to keep me company, even when ill
- Still thankful to be living in America (albeit, less thankful as the years go by and the corporatocracy takes over more and more)
- Always thankful for the gift of artistic expression and the comradeship of other writers and artists